Friday, February 6, 2009

Huge Sigh of Relief

Today, at last, online giving is working again. I can breathe a huge sigh of relief and try to put everything else back on the front burner. My desk is a fiasco, my computer desktops are littered with files, my email is backed up, everything else is in chaos, but at least this is complete and ready to go. I received a few notes from people saying they were praying for me. Thank you _very_ much. That really means a lot, and I was able to relax last night even with this not working.

Now we have to communicate like crazy to try to get everyone moved over to the new system, but at least the feeling of helplessness (created by not being able to do anything but wait) is gone.

I'm going to have one amazing to-do list by the end of the day though... but that I'm used to.

Joel

No comments: