July 31 was our 16th anniversary. 16 years ago Patty said "I do" and life changed forever. These 16 years have been the best years of my life. I am grateful to God for the family he gave me, and grateful to Patty for what a wonderful wife she has been all these years.
Over these years we've:
- lived in one apartment and three houses in four different cities.
- had two wonderful children.
- had the privilege of serving at two great churches
- developed many great friendships
- driven across the country from california to virginia
- gone to hawaii, guam and yap as a family
- developed our own holiday traditions
- experienced joy and heartbreak innumerable times
- buried a parent
- been loved
- and the list goes on.
When we first got married people would say "how to you like being married?" to which I would reply "I highly recommend it!"
I still do. My wife rocks.