Monday, April 7, 2008

My (Quality Inn) Kentucky Home

A good friend of mine is experiencing some very severe health issues, and so Patty and I decided that it was time for me to make my way to the east coast to see him. So today I flew into Indianapolis, where another friend of mine picked me up and we are driving down to North Carolina. Why the indirect route? Well, first off it was like $300 cheaper from a plane flight perspective, and secondly it gives Fred and I the chance to hang out and take pictures for a few days.

Tonight we made our way into Kentucky, and tomorrow morning we will head to the Red River Gorge and other cool sites around Kentucky for round one of photography. You can see examples from some of my prior photo safaris with Fred here and here.

I will probably blog daily on this trip because, well, we don't take many pictures when it's dark, and hotel tv isn't even worth turning on...

Joel

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wonderful... amazing pictures!